[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Injecting SessionBean into Thread

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 07:26:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

is there any chance to inject a SessionBean directly into a Thread via an annotation instead of using a JNDI-Lookup?

I´ve got the case, that I use a TimerBean that starts an own Thread for every file it finds in a hotfolder. Later on this Thread should access a SessionBean through it´s local interface. As the Thread is no SessionBean I couldn´t think of any solution to simply inject the ejb but maybe I overlooked something.

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169564#4169564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169564