[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: JBoss AOP/Enterprise Quality ??

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 9 06:35:55 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, the eclipse plugin is not under development at the moment, due to lack of resources.

If you have a support contract then JBoss AOP is supported as part of that.

JBoss AOP will be developed and supported in the foreseeable future, as it plays an important part in the core of AS 5. We will release AOP 2.0.0.GA in the run up to AS 5, which is the main focus of our work at the moment. Once that is done, we have a lot of interesting plans for the future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169721#4169721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169721