[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Jboss Messaging 1.4.0 SP3 and Message Redistribution / P

daniel.gaiottino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 11 05:59:44 EDT 2008

Still looking for help with this issue. I've run another test where I set maxSession to 1 in my MDB and added a Thread.sleep at the end of the code. When I run it I can see that only 1 MDB handles the messages and does so once per second because of the sleep. I'm still not seeing any message redistribution though.

All the messages are handled by one server even though I'd expect the second server pick some off the queue since.

I even tried setting PrefetchSize to 1 again but that had no effect.

Anyone able to shed some light here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169824#4169824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169824