[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Clustering in a distributed system

andrew.henderson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 11 15:56:30 EDT 2008

I am trying to determine if JBoss can help me in my current situation.  I have servers in two different geographic locations linked by a corporate WAN.  I would like both application servers to share configuration information and configuration data, but I would like to regulate which node is being used so that all requests from location A go to location A's node and location B's requests go to the node at location B.  The objective behind this is two fold, first the performance will be higher if not bogged down by the WAN and second, it is preferable not to send the data that is actually being passed, processed and returned across the WAN for security reasons.

Can my situation be resolved using Jboss clustering or some other feature of JBoss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169964#4169964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169964