[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Jboss JMS error - help needed

ravichittari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 11 18:32:29 EDT 2008

The standard stuff that comes with jboss isntall. Below are two relevant params for hsqldb-ds.xml

 <!-- The minimum connections in a pool/sub-pool. Pools are lazily constructed on first use -->
      <min-pool-size>5</min-pool-size>

      <!-- The maximum connections in a pool/sub-pool -->
      <max-pool-size>20</max-pool-size>

For jms-ds.xml, again standard stuff
 <tx-connection-factory>
    <jndi-name>JmsXA</jndi-name>
    <xa-transaction/>
    <rar-name>jms-ra.rar</rar-name>
    <connection-definition>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsConnectionFactory</connection-definition>
    <config-property name="SessionDefaultType" type="java.lang.String">javax.jms.Topic</config-property>
    <config-property name="JmsProviderAdapterJNDI" type="java.lang.String">java:/DefaultJMSProvider</config-property>
    <max-pool-size>20</max-pool-size>
    <security-domain-and-application>JmsXARealm</security-domain-and-application>
  </tx-connection-factory>

My suspicion is that the max pool size in tx-connection-factory defined in jms-ds.xml is low for the txns I am handling. Hence getting this error.
But, want to see if anyone else has run into this issue.

Would be nice if Jboss wiki has some good pointers to this topic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169984#4169984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169984