[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - MDB do not take messages from queue unless restart of applic

kristof.devos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 12 04:04:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a problem with my clustered setup, since the load on our servers is increased we get performance problems with the Messaging server. We have around 20000 messages in 20 minutes, but suddenly the MDB's do no longer take messages from the queue. When I restart the server he starts again taking messages from the queue. Is this a known problem, anything I can do

My version is JBOSS Messaging Server 1_4_0_GA on JBOSS 4.2.1

thx a lot

Kristof

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170015#4170015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170015