[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Login problem with JAAS and sticky_session=false

trulore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 12 14:24:24 EDT 2008

Yes, sticky sessions DOES defeat at least one of the goals of load balancing.

If you have to have sticky sessions turned on in order to use a JBoss Clustering (and apparently you do), then I would consider this a very serious bug with Tomcat and/or JBoss.

JBoss should provide an alternate login module that allows you use clustering without sticky sessions.

Unless there is some actual benefit to sticky sessions that I'm missing?

Robert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170143#4170143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170143