[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Beginner question: Using jBPM from EJB application

Jarppe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 12 14:42:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have tested jBPM in standalone J2SE application to get familiar with it's API. I have configured JBoss and jBPM and successfully deployed the jbpm-enterprise.ear.

How ever, now I'm not sure how to develop EJB application that would use jBPM deployed in my JBoss container? Does jbpm-enterpeice.ear provide a session bean with jBPM functionality that I could use, or should I use the JbpmCommandQueue and send commands to it, or what?

--
-jarppe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170149#4170149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170149