[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Terminated or deleted process instance?

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 12 20:42:04 EDT 2008

Hello!

I am working on a small application and use JBPM on my normal JBoss server without the jbpm-console.
I can start my processes, navigate through the processes and end them.
When I end my process instances they simply disappears but I don't really know if the process instance still exists in the JBPM DB.

So, what happens with an ended process instance? Is still available and able to be restarted again?

bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170200#4170200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170200