[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlets on differents wars to same page

samppaa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 02:23:15 EDT 2008

Hello and thanks for the reply!

I tried setting if-exists to overwrite but it did not solve the issue. Now what happens is that only the portlet on the war that is deployed last is shown on the page.

Both portlet instances are created as expected but on the Test page there's only one window and its the one defined in the war that was deployed last.

I also tried to set the other portlet window to center region but it didn't help.

I guess that using if-exists overwrite clears the page layout and then adds the windows that are defined in the config.

Any more ideas?

-Samppa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170233#4170233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170233