[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - @EndpointConfig Trouble

tototiesto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 05:33:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I use a webservice as an EJB. On the server side, we have an EJB define like that :

@javax.jws.WebService(endpointInterface="ihe.iti.xds_b._2007.DocumentRegistryPortType", serviceName = "DocumentRegistryService", targetNamespace = "urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:2007")
@Stateless
@Remote(ihe.iti.xds_b._2007.DocumentRegistryPortType.class)
@EndpointConfig(configName = "Standard WSSecurity Endpoint")
@SecurityDomain("JBossWS")
public class Registry implements DocumentRegistryPortType {
}

The interface DocumentRegistryPortType  is on an other .jar. This is a problem because this EndPoint doesn't works. We have nothing (no message logged) for the server on the server.log

On the client side, we have defined :
@WebServiceClient(name = "DocumentRegistryService", targetNamespace = "urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:2007", wsdlLocation = "http://127.0.0.1:8080/TestEAR-ServerWAREJB/Registry?wsdl")
public class DocumentRegistryService
    extends Service{
}

We have no problem to contact the service as an EJB or a WS but we can't log message with "record management" and more precisely the LogRecorder, we have only the Endpoint define on the client side. I suspect the EndpointConfig trouble on the server side was due to the interface was in a distinct jar. It's a problem because I'm not able to activate WS-security and I wanna Know why. Anyone can help me please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170270#4170270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170270