[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: When deploying stateful session bean, it shows via JNDI

alistairblack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 15:59:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem as described in the original post.  I've read the information within the link regarding ClassCastExceptions but cannot resolve the issue.  My EAR file is being packaged via Eclipse (Ganymede) and the Bean itself resides within a JAR at top level described within application.xml.  This JAR also appears to be included within the WAR (obviously nested within the EAR file containing the JAR I've just mentioned) within the WEB-INF/lib directory.  Is it this duplication of the JAR, and therefore the Stateful session bean class and interface, which is causing the problem?

Many thanks

Alistair

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170421#4170421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170421