[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss as Windows service - stopping the service powers d

jonathanztaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 18:25:31 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : I have JBossAS running as a service on a Windows 2003 server and I shut it down every night for the backup and the server has never shut down.

  | Also post the results of this command (replace service-name with the service name in service.bat):
  |
  | sc sq service-name

I'm not home right now but I do remember I downloaded the latest version - 2.0.4 for windows (about 1.0 MB).
Mayhap I downloaded the wrong thing?

Also, I'm administering this remote Windows 2003 server which I'm new too. I have a hard time getting what exactly is installed and what hardware it is. I believe it is 32 bit as the JVM 1.6_07 for windows 32 works fine on it and there lots of x86 in the hardware profile, which I believe means it is a 32 bit machine. Correct me if I'm wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170444#4170444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170444