[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Pageflow for 'get me out of here!'

RKennard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 23:49:42 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I am a jBPM newbie, but is there any pageflow transition element that might mean 'get me out of here!'? By which I mean, a pageflow for escaping from the current page without performing a lot of validation?

For example:

<pageflow>
  | <transition name="save"/>
  | <transition name="cancel" immediate="true"/>
  | </pageflow>

I used the attribute 'immediate' because it has the same connotations as in JSF, where you do...

<h:inputCommand name="save"/>
  | <h:inputCommand name="cancel" immediate="true"/>

...and it means 'don't validate me'?

Regards,

Richard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170465#4170465