[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: best way to expose ejb3 as web service?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 14 03:00:17 EDT 2008

"jaki" wrote :

  |   | 		User u = new UserManagerBean().check(id,pass);
  |   |
  |   |

I believe UserManagerBean is a EJB. You should never be instantiating an bean, in your code. Instead you should be "looking up" the bean. There was a similar discussion about this sometime back at http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=136213. See my reply dated Mon May 26, 2008 11:02 AM in that thread. Another similar thread can be found at

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=137590

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170487#4170487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170487