[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - mysql connection becoming inactive after 8 hours

mcjeevi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 14 05:44:00 EDT 2008

Hi

Am using struts and hibernate in my application.To interact with database hibernate we r using.

when application is idle for 8 hous,then connection becomes inactiive and we need to restart the jboss.
when we observed the log , it is like

Communications link failure due to underlying exception:

** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **

java.net.SocketException
MESSAGE: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

STACKTRACE:

java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

plz give me solution for it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170512#4170512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170512