[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: How to authenticate to the JBoss server without FORM aut

Marcos_APS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 14 07:27:08 EDT 2008

"ragavgomatam" wrote :
  | Clarify what do you mean by anonymous wrote : "JBoss still manage the release of resources"  What resources are you referring to ?

When I call manually webAuthentication.logout() or session.invalidate() I know that this release some kind of resources on the server more quickly. As I'm not using any of these facilities now with my unsecured EJBs, does JBoss manage the release of things like these automatically for me too? I mean, I don't want to have a lot of memory wasted on the server machine just because I'm running with unsecured EJBs.

Marcos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170531#4170531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170531