[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Upgrading hibernate in JBoss 4.2.2.GA

jinpsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 14 08:49:37 EDT 2008

Well I tried to do you one better and create a simple project that illustrates the problem.  I created two projects in eclipse (myEjb and myEar), built and deployed them.  As expected, the service bean printed out the old hibernate versions.  I then wrote an ant script to build the same projects.  I deployed that and all of a sudden the service bean prints out the updated hibernate versions!?

I don't get it.  I extracted both ears and compared every file, the only differences were the two .class files (one built by eclipse, one by ant).  Just to make sure I wasn't nuts, I updated the working (ant) ear with the two .class files from the broken (eclipse) ear.  It then printed the old hibernate versions.

Eclipse (3.4) and ant (1.7.0) are both configured to use jdk5 (1.5.0_16), jboss is also using java5.  What am I missing?

thanks!

justin.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170551#4170551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170551