[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Cannot find endpoint meta data with super-simple WS

jimpo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 15 02:56:42 EDT 2008

"ritesh001" wrote : jimpo, have you found a solution to this problem? I'm having the same problem, though my service deploys just fine on GlassFish and WebLogic, just that JBoss is screwed up with "cannot find endpoint meta data" error.

Sorry I can't help you. I can't remember if I figured out a solution this, and I am not using this approach anymore (I am creating the interface artifacts from WSDL using wsconsume tool). Also I'm using jbossws 2.0 now for other reasons.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170698#4170698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170698