[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: mtom on the server

kosulin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 15 10:54:22 EDT 2008

Do you mean, for some client you want to use SOAP with attachments, and for others - MTOM? I do not believe you can enable or do this dynamically, because it is part of the service endpoint contract definition.
What we do, we have only one XML atttribute defined as @XmlMimeType("application/zip") and at the same time as @XmlElement(..., required=false). As a result, when this attribute is not null, it is sent using MTOM, and when it is null it is absent from response, and there is no MTOM encoding in this response.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170779#4170779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170779