[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Terminated or deleted process instance?

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 15 11:57:17 EDT 2008

hey,

Well as you can see from my handler code above that is the only way I could get GraphSession.deleteProcessInstance to delete the ProcessInstance and to have the cascades work correctly. The case i have is that Comment objects are attached to tokens in the process instance. Basically I had to clean out all references to the Comments everwhere manually as you can see from my code. Without this 'cleanup' code I get exceptions back from hibernate basically telling me there are references on Comment instances left so the delete fails.

Regards,
Leo

"mputz" wrote : Leo, the GraphSession.deleteProcessInstance method *should* handle all references correctly, and should thus get rid of all data related to a process instance. If it does not, it would be great if you could provide more info about what is missed out, so that this can be fixed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170803#4170803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170803