[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Upgrading hibernate in JBoss 4.2.2.GA

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 15 12:21:04 EDT 2008

"jinpsu" wrote : Hmm, when I build the ear via ant, the exception is different than the one I previously posted which was built from eclipse.

Let's stick to the ear generated through Ant, henceforth. That is much more reliable than the one generated by Eclipse.

"jinpsu" wrote :

  |   | Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  |   | 	at org.hibernate.cfg.OneToOneSecondPass.doSecondPass(OneToOneSecondPass.java:135)
  |   |

This looks like an issue with your entity mappings. Probably something wrong with one of your @OneToOne mapping. Based on what i see in a hibernate JIRA, this might be because of some incorrect mappedBy in your OneToOne mapping http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/ANN-554

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170811#4170811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170811