[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to define some additional attributes in ProcessDefinitio

AllanZ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 16 04:11:18 EDT 2008

There is a sub system in my JavaEE application,this sub system manage the process definition.There is many entities in my applicatoin, like Document,Message and so on.Each process definition must define an attribute to describe what kind of entity will be send or received in this process.

In xpdl,I can write an ExtendedAttribute in the process definition like this:

  |  <ExtendedAttribute Name="entityType" Value="Message"/>

  |   |
  |   |
  |   | So,where should I write this attribute in jpdl?
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170899#4170899

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170899