[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: mtom on the server

lfoggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 17 02:07:19 EDT 2008

I am concerned if a client can not process mtom encoded attachments, so I like to make mtom optional on the server. (this is an in-house application, so customers will have control over the server) So when server is not mtom-enabled, attachment is send inline.
The javadoc for BindingType annotation states that the annotation may be overriden programmatically. I was thinking maybe I can use that to read mtom configuration from a properties file, but I am not sure how do that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170939#4170939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170939