[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - What can the MicroContainer do for me?
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 18 16:20:13 EDT 2008
I am currently evaluating various Jboss technologies and the MicroContainer (MC) looks very promising. I have a few question I'd be appreciate if someone could answer.
1. Is the MC similar in concept to Spring ?
2. According to documentation, I don't need App Server to run MC. How do I use MC if I also want to use web tier (JSP, JSF, Servlets)?
3. What is the possible integration between MC and
4. Can the MC run as another module within App Server so the integration mentioned above would be seamless.
5. On the subject of seamless, can the MC be used within Seam?
Thanks in advance for any help
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171143#4171143
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171143
More information about the jboss-user