[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Access Resources from webapp directory

Broots do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 18 18:34:51 EDT 2008

Here comes the reason why i need to put the files in webapp and not in WEB-INF/classes :

I've got images that may be displayable on the web site and to be use for the report manager (BIRT). As you may know, BIRT need to use paths to access resources.

The solution works in production ; but be careful code changes a little between a directly well  formed ear and playing in a development environment with a directory-based ear.

For the caveats you say :

1. Not a problem for me, i need to compute the path only one time (saved in a static field)
2. Arggh. Is it a change in the JBOSS Api ? or a bug to resolve ?

Sebastien

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171158#4171158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171158