[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Url : how to define MyPortal as the default portal.

jelavallee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 18 22:12:02 EDT 2008

Antoine,

Nice...

I'm already doing some tweaks to jboss-service.xml, so this will just be another tweak in our deployment scripts.

Thanks for getting back to me on it... would definitely be a great feature for *-object.xml.

Along a similar path, I'm finding that I can't apply policy permissions at the portlet-window level in *-object.xml.  Do you happen to know if this is a feature, bug or possibly point me to a more definitive example than my current experimentation w/ the DTD as a reference?

I haven't even started digging on that one... just figured I'd ask... ;^)

Thanks for the help,
ciao,
Etienne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171174#4171174