[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss DROOLS 4.0 - Reading Decision Table

sheebanelson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 19 03:10:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

   In our project we plan to implement one matrix using Drools Decision Table. My system having excel 2007 version. I developed decision table using that. Is it feasible for Drools Spread sheet compiler to compile any downgrade or upgrade version of the Microsoft office versions? Because we have a different application deployment system.It's not having any Microsoft product with it.If we run our application in that system, is Drools read the excel sheet properly? Please answer because it is very urgent need.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171187#4171187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171187