[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - BIRT in JBossPortlet

wojsal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 19 06:23:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using eclipse BIRT 2.3.0 report engine in the portlet (Jboss Portal 2.6.1).

And now, i get problem because i cannot access the servlet context within the portlet.

I use sample from http://wiki.eclipse.org/Portlet_Example_(BIRT)_2.1

I try to use the following code to access the servlet context:
ServletContext sc = ((PortletContextImpl) req.getPortletSession().getPortletContext()).getServletContext();

How I can get the ServletContext?
How I can use BIRT 2.3.0 in jbossportlet from Jboss Portal 2.6.1?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171217#4171217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171217