[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Multiple configuration folders

02rafiqu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 19 16:03:21 EDT 2008

Hi I am a newbie to JBoss and I need some desperate help!

In windows on a basic installation to run multiple servers for folders under the server directory you can just use:

run -c <folder1>
run -c <folder2>

once you have configured the JBoss ports so they dont clash.

I am working with Linux and I am already working on a machine with a different installation so I dont where the run.sh file is since the bin directory is not there under jboss4. To start and stop JBoss i use the command:

sudo service JBoss4 start                            sudo service Jboss4 stop

upon looking I found that the configuration file I found that the configuration to be loaded is set in jboss4.conf specifically by the JBOSS_CONFIGURATION variable.

How can I achieve the above effect of windows in this installation of Linux

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171371#4171371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171371