[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Load balancing with sticky session

cseguino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 20 11:23:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to set up load balancing between apache and JBOSS 4.2.2AS.
It tried with mod_jk and mod_proxy, load balancing is working with both methods.
I need to set up sticky session, but I can't manage to make JBoss/Tomcat append the jvmroute parameter to the JSESSIONID.
In $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/server.xml I have :
Engine name="jboss.web" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="node4"

and in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml I have :
 attribute name="UseJK">true</attribute

If someone could help me it would be wonderful.

Best Regards,

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171537#4171537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171537