[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JSF Based Portlet and IPC

SreeniJakka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 20 12:37:34 EDT 2008

No luck yet! I am surprised that no one from the JBoss team has addressed this or similar thread from the past few months. JBoss and other vendors promote JSF, and it's part of the Core Java framework now, but still we have these fundamental impediments working with JSR168. Not sure, if everyone is thinking JSR 168 will go away in favor of the Portal 2.0, but Portal 2.0 will take at least few years to stabilize. So, I am not sure if JSR168 can be abandoned at this stage.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171556#4171556

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171556