[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: XA datasource with JBM problem

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 20 13:35:57 EDT 2008

"perisb" wrote :   If not, is there anything explicit I can do to make this work?

If you can get a reference to the transaction, then you can always enlist the resources yourself.

I.e. don't use JmsXA, use XAConnectionFactory, create an XAConnection, create an XASession, and enlist the XAResource in the JTA tx manually.

The tx should be associated to the current thread. Have a look at the JTA api to see how to do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171579#4171579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171579