[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: StatisticsCollector

cezary_u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 05:11:05 EDT 2008

I was trying to build Stats Collector, but kept getting lots of errors and warnings...

Could anyone be so kind and provide me already built .jar file? Or at least explain me what versions of jdk/ant/whatever else meaningful to the build process should i have...

Already tried to build it with jdk 1.4,1.5,1.6 with the corresponding Ant version... whole JBoss project builds successfully except of Stats Collector :/

please help me with that,
thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171704#4171704

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171704