[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Regarding Portlet issue

ruchika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 06:29:44 EDT 2008

I am using JBoss portal 2.6.4.

I have implemented portlet level security in my portal developed using JBoss Portal. Now suppose for userA, all portlets(all four) are visible and for userB only 2 portlets are visible.

Now problem is if I am logging in as userA, then logout and now login as userB in same browser, I am seeing all portlets instead of only. But if i am closing the browser window and opening in new the the functionality is working fine.

Can somebody make me understand this behaviour and provide me with solution?

Regards,
Ruchika

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171730#4171730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171730