[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can't remote to Jboss, -b 0.0.0.0 not working

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 10:42:48 EDT 2008

"Bombarta" wrote : The tool is irrelevent, but it's called "Java Service Wrapper".  Rather than running JBoss from a CMD window, it runs it as a windows or linux service depending on your platform.  It's irrelevent simply because I've tried -b 0.0.0.0 from the cmd prompt as well as trying to include it in the executable line of run.bat .

It is relevant, because as Peter said, each service wrapper has its own way of accepting/passing the parameters for launching the app server.

You can find more information about using Java Service Wrapper here http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/RunJBossAsAServiceOnWindows. That wiki has an example of configuring the parameters through wrapper.conf file, which even includes the -b option.

"Bombarta" wrote :
  | So what other info can I provide to help with my problem?

Try out the instructions mentioned in the wiki. If it still does not work then let us know and also post the configuration file of your service wrapper.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171792#4171792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171792