[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Load Balancing Multiple Instances

rjlohman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 13:52:47 EDT 2008

All:
    Quick question (and if this is the wrong place to post, feel free to correct me): We run multiple instances of jboss on a single machine. We would like to insure that there is no way for one instance to dominate the resources on that box (to the detriment of other instances). Is there a config parameter that goes into either the jboss config or the configs for the instances that can limit how much resources they consume? Thanks in advance.
RJL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171844#4171844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171844