[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Human Task Example

gllambi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 15:50:20 EDT 2008

"alex.guizar at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Indeed, at some point jBPM BPEL users will have the option to migrate to Orchestra just like jPDL 3 users will be able to transition to jPDL 4. For BPEL users the migration path should be easier because WS-BPEL is a fixed standard.

That's a very interesting thing!! But if in the future I want to use JBoss and BPEL, you mean Orchestra will be the best option? What will happen with jBPM-BPEL? It won't be integrated with PVM?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171870#4171870

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171870