[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How to reliably count active sessions (re-post)

kjkoster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 04:41:54 EDT 2008

Dear Paul,

I gave you a link to a jconsole tutorial. Play around with jconsole for a few hours. Just load up a clean JBoss in Java 1.5 and dig around. I cannot teach you how to use it across the Internet, though you can hire me to do that. :-)

Read up on what mbeans are and how to interpret them. Then apply that to the jboss jmx console. I know it's big, but the first time you looked under the hood of your car it was big also. Now you just top up the oil even on cars you've never seen in your life.

Kees Jan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171973#4171973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171973