[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Using Connection Pool in EJB 3.0

mabimal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 05:19:51 EDT 2008

Thank you PeterJ,

I am now moving with the datasource. But confusion again is that can (I am using Oracle database and data must be accessed from 3 users) we write 3 users and password in a single datasource file or we should make 3 different datasource file. And if we make 3 different datasources files what must be the name of the -ds.xml file. And How to access this -ds.xml file from the Code..

Thank you in advance anticipating the answer
mabimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171979#4171979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171979