[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Should I Use Jboss JBPM for this

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 08:56:54 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : What if i want to manage these relationships for our application?

The build that. use e.g. your ldap to retrieve the correct actor, pooled actor(s) or whatever and set e.g. the appropriate field in the task. You do not need to use the identiy module then.

anonymous wrote : How do we integrate the jBPM processes in our Web application? Will it be Web services or a simple jar or we have to customize the process that we deployed on the server??
- jar (api) best from java when using jbpm embedded
- commands (ejb)
- webservice (very limited atm)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172012#4172012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172012