[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - styling/css issue when running pages with richfaces under po

u268 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 23 11:37:22 EDT 2008

Hi All!

Here is the case:
Page contains rich:dataTable with scroller and few a4j:commandButton's and a4j:commandLinks.

When I come to page for first time (or do a reload page in browser) I see some weird styling on page. Also in firebug I see some styles are loaded from internal richfaces resources and they probably caused some CSS overridings.  The URL for this weird style resource looks like:

  | http://localhost:8080/mmm/faces/rfRescss/table.xcss/DATB/eAELXT5DOhSIAQ.sA18_?org.jboss.portletbridge.NAMESPACE=jbpns_2fmmm_2fE_2dCommerce_2fTransactions_2fTransactions_20Listsnpbj

But... once I press any AJAX button on page this style loading disappears and page looks right as it should.

Does anyone has idea where from it is coming and how do I cut it off?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172147#4172147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172147