[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Strange java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.axis.Mes

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 10:53:17 EDT 2008

"mjcolbert" wrote : Does anybody have a complete solution for this problems. I am getting it as well with the CLassCastException.
  | It works fine as a standalone client but under EJB with JBoss ith fails to execute completely.
  |
  | I am using jboss 4.0.3
  | I am sure it is the same problem as this.

I suggest you to switch to a recent jboss installation; then check the classpath and ensure you're only using libraries coming from your jboss installation. This will be enough to get rid of this class cast exceptions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172330#4172330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172330