[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: change jboss port number and errors..

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 11:36:36 EDT 2008

"samsam001" wrote :  I changed the port number in the server/all/jbossweb.sar/server.xml and jbossws.sar/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml file.

  | Creating ENC using ClassLoader: BaseClassLoader at 2fcb4f{vfsfile:/root/jboss/jboss-5.0.0.CR1/server/default/deploy/jmx-console.war/}

In addition to what Peter mentioned, you seem to be changing the port numbers in the "all" configuration and running the "default" configuration. If you want to run the default configuration (which does not include clustering) then you have change the port numbers in files under %JBOSS_HOME%/server/default/...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172350#4172350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172350