[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem: MTOM, SoapException, and WSE 3

kosulin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 14:39:29 EDT 2008

Our client uses WSE 3 to get MTOM-enabled response from us. However, if for some reason we have to return a SOAP fault, the client can't handle response, because it is not MTOM-enabled. This is well known limitation on MS side (request/response content type should have the same MTOM encoding), but I need some workaround on the server side. Is it possible to force JBossWS (3.0.2) to use MTOM encoding with response, such as WebFault, even when there is no encoded element included? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172396#4172396

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172396