[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Keystore problems... using metro

stepmarti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 17:10:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am no asking you for URL Web Service, I am asking you for security configuration.

"How would I know if it uses WS-Security"
Re: If the Web Service is implemented using metro you can see it in security service configuration file.

Respect to keystore, really, you only have to add the cert to truststore because there is where java looks for trust certificates that comes with messages (server sends a message and signs and/or encrypts it whit a cert).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172422#4172422

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172422