[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - migrating from 4.0.1 to 6.4.2.3 log4j configuration file

MikePhoenix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 18:58:29 EDT 2008

Under conf in 6.0.1 my log4j configuration file is called log4j.xml, under the new version the file name is jboss-log4j.xml. Is there any preference as to which file name should be used to configure the log4j service under 4.2.3? I assume that they should not both be in my new installation. Is that correct?

I couldn't find any clarification of this on the Jboss Website.

Thanks,
Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172438#4172438

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172438