[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - jbossweb comet

taocore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 26 01:30:09 EDT 2008

Hi.
I am using JBoss Portal 2.6.6.GA, which bundled with JBoss AS 4.2.3. I implemented the org.apache.catalina.CometProcessor but got the exception:

  | java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter cannot be cast to org.a
  | pache.catalina.CometFilter

I found the post here http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106554#4106554
But I am still in puzzle because of my poor English.

"JBossWEB has now it own implementation of Comet the TC6 one can't be used."

Is JBoss AS 4.2.3 supports the implementation?
If so, where is the org.jboss.web.comet.CometProcessor?
If not, How can I use Comet in JBoss AS 4.2.3?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172465#4172465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172465