[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Unable to get Subject from SecurityAssociation when call

kimbaltrue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 26 09:25:14 EDT 2008

So, it's not propigating subject between EJB's if they're called through the interface returned from JNDI, but it is propogating it with injection? I would have thought that the injection reference would have come from JNDI to begin with. Does JBOSS have a parallel reference mechanism with JNDI so that the JNDI reference is different from an injected reference?

It may take some time for me to try this, but if it does work I probably can't depend on it for a long term solution. The code is layered with pluggable components so it's not going to take well to having one EJB hard bound to another through an annotation reference.

Is there some way to enforce subject propigation using an JNDI reference using something like Subect.doAs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172572#4172572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172572