[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: Slight problem still regarding the fix for bug JBAS-1489

jmihalich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 26 12:41:13 EDT 2008

I gave up trying to fix this problem.  It didn't seem to be affecting anything, as you said.  It just appears there's a thread out there that is still running that should have exited.

We switched to jboss messaging about 4 months ago, on jboss 4.2.2.  All the problems we had with jboss mq with jboss mq deadlocking on heavy load, and this pong stuff went away.  The new db schema and code they're using is so much better and more stable.

Joe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172658#4172658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172658